The Distribuție Oltenia User Care Centers will not be open to the public on the 14th and 15th of August 2023 and will resume their activity on the 16th August 2023
The operator Distribuție Oltenia will grant employees a day off on August 15th 2023, on the occasion of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, and also on August 14th. Thus, the Distribution Oltenia User Care Centers will interrupt their activity on those days.
The return to normal opening hours will take place on August 16th, 2023 for the Customer Care Centers in the following locations: Alexandria, Craiova, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Pitești, Râmnicu Vâlcea, Slatina, Târgu Jiu, Roşiorii de Vede, Drăgăşani and Câmpulung Muscel.
The Distribuție Oltenia User Care Centers in Vânju Mare, Curtea de Argeș and Filiași will resume their activity according to the schedule below:
|Filiași||Monday, 21 august 2023||09:00 — 14:30|
|Vânju Mare||Monday, 21 august 2023|
|Curtea de Argeş||Monday, 21 august 2023|
For added convenience and security, the distribution operator encourages users to use online communication channels to resolve requests from the comfort of their home:
- dedicated grid connection channels: sending requests to email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The process of connection can also be consulted in the dedicated sections distributieoltenia.ro/ro/informatii-utile/racordarea-la-reteaua-electrica.html, respectively www.distributieoltenia.ro/ro/informatii-utile/racordarea-noilor-utilizatori-la-red.html;
- by calling Info Tel, on the single number 0800 500 000 – free phone number in any network for reporting any type of interruption in the electricity supply, available 24 hours a day, and the telephone numbers 0251 408 006, 0251 408 007, 0251 408 008 – with normal tariff in the national network, where, in addition to reporting any deficiencies, commercial information can be obtained from Monday to Friday from 08:30 to 16:00;
- via email at email@example.com for any other information and enquiries concerning electricity distribution activity;
- by filling in the complaint registration form /www.distributieoltenia.ro/ro/sesizari-form
- details of the areas where interruption of electricity supply is necessary in order to carry out work to prevent and correct network breakdowns by the distribution operator can be obtained by visiting the official website, distributieoltenia.ro, in the dedicated section (www.distributieoltenia.ro/ro/suport/lucrari-pentru-prevenire-si-corectare-avarii.html).
In order to avoid waiting time, the Distribuție Oltenia team recommends its users to schedule their visits to the User Care Centers by accessing the dedicated section – https://programari.distributieoltenia.ro/page/programare-online.html
The process is very simple and it only takes a few minutes. Instead, users will know exactly what time they need to report to the User Care Centers, thus avoiding wasting time.
How to make an appointment?
- Go to page https://programari.distributieoltenia.ro/page/programare-online.html
- Select the county where you live;
- Select the city of the User Care Centre you want to reach;
- Choose the date and time slot for the appointment and the purpose of the visit (collection/deposit of documents;
- Fill in your contact details and register your appointment.
All the while, Distribuție Oltenia’s operational teams for interventions in the electricity networks remain mobilized to ensure the continuity of electricity supply.
We thank our customers for their understanding.
People & Brand Division
Above you will find a visual representation of the article’s content, an automatic classification and a summary of it! Collecting data this way aims to promote and facilitate the access to information in compliance with intellectual property rights, and according to the terms and conditions of the source. (www.nineoclock.ro).